Introducing the VPM “Full-Glass” Cartridges: A New Generation of Vape Cartridges
The VPM all-glass / full-glass cart is a cutting-edge all-in-one cartridge representing the latest and greatest vape technology. Made almost entirely of glass, this advanced cartridge is designed to showcase your favorite oil and terpene profiles while offering a unique and stylish appearance. With its streamlined design, the glass tank serves as the cartridge and mouthpiece, making the VPM empty all-glass cartridge stand out from many of our other oil cartridges for sale. In addition, these new full-glass carts have adjustable airflow.
All Glass Cartridge Heating Info
Our ceramic heating system is the result of years of research into vaping technology. The all-glass cartridge atomizer is a lot more porous than other all-glass oil cart brands. This allows for deeper absorption, larger hits, and a better overall flavor profile experience. The heating core is made of food-grade ceramic so you know it is safe to use. VPM full glass carts work best with high-voltage batteries.
Full Glass Cartridge Battery Compatibility
With a 1.0g or 0.5g volume, the G-Series can be used with most batteries that are compatible with a standard 510-thread oil cartridge. However, please be aware that the G-Series is 12mm in diameter, so it will not fit into most drop-in style batteries, such as the CCell Palm or the Vessel Compass. We recommend pairing it with a pen-style battery or one of the drop-in-style batteries that accepts oversized carts. The CCell M3 Plus or Yocan Uni Pro batteries are perfect for enhancing your vaping experience with the G-Series.
Why Should You Choose a Full Glass Oil Cartridge?
There are many reasons to choose the G-Series oil cartridge. Here are just a few:
- Unique and stylish design: The the full glass design is sure to make you stand out from the crowd.
- Microscopic porous ceramic atomizer: Our ceramic heating coil allows for better oil absorption and a more flavorful experience.
- Temperature distribution technology: Our even heat distribution makes sure that your oil delivers its complete flavor profile and optimal taste.
- Compatibility with a variety of oils: The G-Series can handle thick oil better than most standard cartridges.
- Empty all glass cartridges are designed for optimal oil and airflow: The G-Series all-glass construction provides a corrosion-free surface for superior oil flow.
- All-in-one cart design: The G-Series is compatible with most Vape Pen batteries. It is 12mm in diameter, so it will not work with most drop-in-style batteries.
- Safety and quality: Food-grade and medical-grade materials are used in production to make sure they meet safety and quality benchmarks.
- Tested for quality: All components of our products pass stringent heavy metal testing.
- Available in full gram (1.0ML) and half gram (0.5ML) capacities.
Testing & Safety: Your Safety Is Our Priority
At VPM, safety comes first. We manufacture our all glass cartridges with risk-free raw materials from well-known suppliers and manufacture all products in a facility with the strictest production standards. Our heavy metal-compliant products ensure a quality experience for the end user. All components of our products pass stringent heavy metal testing, so you know they are safer than traditional cotton-wick cartridges.
Tips and Information on Leaky All Glass Oil Cartridges
We want you to have the best possible experience with your G-Series cartridge. Here are some tips to help you avoid any leakage issues:
- Increases or decreases in elevation, such as the ones caused by airplane travel, may cause your all-glass cart to leak.
- Store your filled cartridges in dry places with a moderate ambient temperature to help prevent leaking. Hotter temperatures can also cause a leak, so we recommend not leaving your cartridge in a hot vehicle as it may cause leakage.
- We recommend storing your all-glass cartridge with the mouthpiece pointing down, especially if you can’t avoid temperature or elevation changes. This allows the atomizer to breathe and prevents leakage through the bottom.
- Cap the cartridge within two minutes of filling it to create a vacuum within the tank. If you wait more than ten minutes, the atomizer may become fully saturated, increasing the risk of leakage.
- Replace your cartridge if you experience any leakage or stickiness.
Using the G-Series full glass cartridge is easy. Fill the glass tank with your favorite oil, attach it to your battery, and take a hit. It’s that simple!
The VPM full glass cartridges are for sale online at VPM.com.