CCell TH2 Oil Cartridge
Our Guaranteed Authentic CCell® Brand TH2 Oil Cartridges use a unique and state of the art ceramic atomizer, glass tank, and your choice of ceramic or wood mouthpiece.
- Available in 1ml, 0.5ml, and 0.3ml capacities
- Ceramic Atomizer (not cotton wick)
- Glass tank with Ceramic or Red Cedar Wood Mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece can be screwed on and off
- Guaranteed Authentic and Leakproof
- Recommended Batteries: CCell Palm, Silo, or M3
CCell TH2 Oil Cartridge
Looking for an oil cartridge that is stylish, dependable, and easy to use? Go ahead and celebrate because your search is over! CCell’s TH2 Oil Cartridge offers all of that and so much more.
Undeniably, the CCell TH2 is at the forefront of the oil cartridge industry. The TH2 features an innovative, state of the art ceramic atomizer. This revolutionary engineering enhances power and efficiency, promising pure flavor and large clouds. CCell’s TH2 comes in three sizes, offers three mouthpiece options, and can be easily opened and resealed.
This versatile cartridge can be used in any battery that is compatible with a standard 510-thread oil cartridge. However, the best performance, flavor, and potency is achieved by pairing the TH2 with one of CCell’s many award-winning batteries, such as the CCell Palm Battery or CCell Silo.
CCell commits to providing a luxury user experience without compromising on price or accessibility. The TH2 cartridge is a perfect and affordable choice for fans of distillate vaping or for those who are interested in trying it for the first time.
Why Choose the CCell TH2 Oil Cartridge
Many of our customers review the CCell TH2 as the best refillable cartridge on the market, and we can’t argue with that! Truthfully, there are several advantages and features that make the TH2 a great choice:
- Ceramic atomizer that works to absorb the oil
- Embedded coil that features adequate resistance and equivalent gaps; virtually zero oil is wasted
- Compatible with thicker oil than most traditional atomizers
- Even distribution of heat to the distillate oil–you get a consistent, powerful puff every time
- Glass cartridge designed to offer optimal oil flow and anticorrosive properties
- Leakproof, silicone seal between detachable mouthpiece and cartridge
- Only food and medical-grade materials are used to ensure safety and quality
- Sleek, compact design for optimal discretion
- No need to wait for the TH2 to preheat; just inhale and enjoy!
- Compatibility with all vape pen batteries.
The TH2 Cartridge will fit seamlessly into your daily routine and redefine your expectations for oil vaping. But if you still aren’t convinced, there are other reasons our customers love the TH2.
CCell Cartridge Sizes: Volume for Any Preference
It’s important to feel in control of your experience. By offering various sizes and styles to choose from, CCell puts you in the driver’s seat.
There are three size options for the CCell TH2 Oil Cartridge: 0.3mL, 0.5mL, and 1.0mL, and you can typically fit about one gram of oil concentrate in the 1.0mL size cartridge. The full gram TH2 is our best seller, but there is a size for any preference. A smaller size will provide heightened discretion, and increasing the cartridge volume will maximize the length of usability.
The official part numbers for the CCell cartridges are:
- TH203 (0.3mL/grams)
- TH205 (0.5mL/grams)
- TH210 (1.0mL/gram)
Mouthpiece Options for Increased Style
CCell offers yet another way to customize your experience. Each cartridge has a replaceable mouthpiece, which is easily attached by screwing it onto the top of the cartridge. Mouthpieces are available in Red Cedar Wood, Black Ceramic, or White Ceramic. This variety of styles is sure to fit any mood and complement any battery design.
Testing & Safety: You’re in Good Hands
CCell is committed to ensuring consumer safety. All products are ISO and GMP compliant. Therefore, quality is tested and guaranteed through every step of the process. From manufacturing to management, CCell promises standard-setting performance.
CCell hardware is manufactured under strict oversight using the highest quality materials. All components of their products pass stringent heavy metal testing and are certified compliant per state regulations. View all CCell heavy metal testing and certifications here.
Industry Leading CCell Cartridge Technology
CCell’s products are manufactured by Smoore Technology. They were one of the very first companies to start manufacturing vape products, and since their inception in 2006, they have grown exponentially to become the industry leader in professional vaporizer manufacturing.
The sheer size of Smoore Technology allows them to invest millions of dollars into the development of new and better vape parts. Their patented ceramic oil heating element is just one thing that sets CCell cartridges apart from the competition. They hold nearly 20 patents and are constantly innovating the industry.
When your CCell TH2 cartridge arrives, you can be confident you’re getting a top-of-the-line product.
VPM Promises Guaranteed Authentic CCell Brand Products
To ensure your safety on our end, VPM only purchases from certified CCell distributors 3Win and Jupiter to bring you Authentic CCell Brand products.
The product varies slightly in appearance depending upon the distributor; 3Win has the CCell mark on the cartridges, and distributor Jupiter leaves theirs without it. The very bottom of your cartridge will show the mark of either 3Win or Jupiter. Either way, you’ll be getting a product we love from a company we trust.
CCell Cartridge Refill Option
CCell has a cartridge for any need. The CCell M6T Oil Cartridge is a disposable option for quick, on-the-go vaping. The TH2 is CCell’s refillable option. The TH2 is an economic and unique product because of its reusable capability.
Unlike the M6T mouthpiece which doesn’t come off once attached, the mouthpiece on your TH2 easily screws on and off when you’re ready for a cartridge refill. To fill the TH2, we recommend the Luer Lock Vape Syringe which has a blunt tip needle for easy and clean extraction from the syringe.
Tips and Info on Leaky Oil Cartridges
Here are some tips and information we’ve gathered from the manufacturer and their distributors on how to do your part to avoid leaky CCell cartridges:
- Changes in elevation, like air travel, can cause a cartridge to leak.
- It’s best to store your filled cartridges in cool, dry places. Increase in temperature can cause leaking, so leaving your cartridge in a hot car may result in spillage.
- If you can’t avoid temperature or elevation changes, store your cartridge with the mouthpiece pointed down so the atomizer can breathe and there can be no leakage through the bottom.
- After filling, cap the cartridge within two minutes to create a vacuum within the tank. Beyond ten minutes, you run a greater risk of the atomizer completely saturating and leakage occurring through the bottom of the cartridge. Putting your mouthpiece on the cartridge is like putting your thumb on the top of a straw.
The TH2 isn’t infinitely refillable, so if you’re experiencing any leakage or stickiness, it may be time to replace your cartridge.
Fill, Insert, Enjoy!
Using the cartridge is simple.
- Fill the glass tank with a concentrate of your choice.
- If necessary, screw a magnetic adapter onto the bottom of the cartridge.
- Then, simply slide it into your battery and begin an extraordinary vape experience.
Overall, the TH2 is a beloved oil cartridge that consistently performs at the highest level.
If you want more information on the CCell Vape family of devices or any of the products we offer, feel free to reach out to us. Customer service is a main priority at VPM, and we are here to help you in any way we can. We confidently guarantee happiness and satisfaction to all of our customers!
CCell TH2 Oil Cartridge FAQs
What is a CCell Vape Cartridge?
How can I tell if my CCell cartridge is authentic CCell Brand?
- The CCELL logo
- The batch number (ex. C2320)
- Logo or name of CCell Certified Distributor