Yocan Verve 510 Battery
The most unique feature of Yocan Verve is undoubtedly its draw operation. This means it’s operated with how many times you inhale. It might take some getting used to but once you do, you won’t ever be bothered by clicking buttons again. No button also means no risk of your vape accidentally turning on in your pocket and becoming a hazard, while elevating the sleek design of the Verve.
The aluminum body that comes with seven finishes has a base that can be easily snapped on and off thanks to its magnetic connection. Once you screw on your cartridge and snap the base back on… Voila! Your cart is completely hidden out of sight and your device is ready to use. Not only does the Verve conceal your carts but it also protects your cart from blunt force damage.
How to use your Yocan Verve
Charge your Yocan Verve with a regular Type-C charging cable. Please note that a charging cable is not included in the box and fast charging is not supported with the Verve Battery.
Turn on your Yocan Verve by quickly inhaling five times.
Screw in your favorite 510 thread cartridge onto the base of your Yocan Verve. Your Verve can fit up to two gram oil cartridges with a maximum of 14mm diameter. The base is magnetic so you just have to snap it open when you are ready to insert your cart.
Voltage settings can be easily adjusted for your Yocan Verve with three quick inhales. The device has three voltage settings: Blue = 2.6v, Green = 3.2v, Red = 3.8v.
Pre-heating is a great way to maintain your carts as it helps with clog issues. To pre-heat your Yocan Verve, quickly inhale twice. If you want to stop the pre-heating inhale twice again.
To enjoy your Yocan Verve all you have to do is inhale and relax. Feel free to check out further usage details in the Yocan Verve user manual.
Yocan Verve LED Light indicators
- When charging, the green light remains on and turns off when fully charged.
- Pre-heating is indicated by the blue light which will be on during 10s pre-heating and once ready to inhale the lights will go off.
- Once the voltage is set the LED light will flash once to the corresponding voltage color. Blue = 2.6v, Green = 3.2v, Red = 3.8v.
- When you inhale, the corresponding voltage light will be on and once you are done it will go off.
- For Safety cut off, if the device is heating for over nine seconds the red light will flash 5 times and stop working.
- When there is no coil in the battery, the red light will flash 3 times.
- For short circuit protection, the red LED light will flash 5 times.
- When your Verve has low battery the LED light will flash 10 times and the device will stop working.