Linx Ares Honey Straw
The Linx Ares honey straw embodies portability and innovation thanks to its ceramic rod atomizer, eliminating any loading and effort.
Powerful Vapor: The ceramic rod atomizer heats up fast and delivers incredibly powerful flavor. The Ares emphasizes fresh flavor thanks to its quality source materials and patented design.
No Reclaim: Ares eliminates the loading process. Simply dip the pen in your favorite extracts and get a fresh hit each and every time. No more reclaim and no more waste.
Patented Design: With its patented design and coil-less ceramic rod atomizer, the Ares delivers large vapor and incredible flavor, all in a sleek and discreet pen-shape style.
Easy Maintenance: The Ares can be disassembled into multiple components, making cleaning safe and easy. This leaves you with less work and more time for the good stuff.
- Unscrew battery from power button section.
- Screw the USB charge on the battery and plug into a viable USB power outlet.
- The LED light on the charge glows red while charging and turns green once fully charged. Full charge takes 2-3 hours
Locking / Unlocking:
Press power button 5 times quickly to turn the device on or off. The button will blink 5 times. Device will flash 10 times an automatically shut off if left idle for one minute.
- Press power button 3 times quickly to choose from low and high temperatures (900° and 1100°)
- The light flashes once when low temperature is selected and twice when high temperature is selected.
- Gently touch the tip of the Ares atomizer to the concentrate in the container. Do not submerge the ceramic rod housing into the concentrated.
- Inhale while holding the power button.
- Release the power button to stop heating.
- If the power button is held down for 15 seconds the battery will enter standby mode to prevent overheating. This is signified by the button blinking white 3 time. After one minute in standby mode device will flash 10 times and power off.
- Completely disassemble the Linx Ares into parts.
- Use isopropyl alcohol and Q-Tips to swab all surfaces and air paths.
- Use Ares cleaning brush to clean air hole in the power button section.
- Do no submerge Linx Ares battery in any liquid.
- Allow all components to completely dry before reassembling.