Named after the brilliance and shine it produces, the CCell Luster will brighten up your life! The Luster is small and thin, making it extra portable and discreet, and it has a glossy shine provided by its durable Zinc Alloy case. The Luster vape uses the CCell Luster pod system, which gives you the ability to fill the 0.5ml or 1.0ml pods with your favorite oil concentrate for unique flavor.
The Luster pod has an integrated mouthpiece that you just drop into the Luster, and you are ready to inhale. VPM opinion: The Luster’s Zinc Alloy housing gives the device substantial weight, making it truly stand out in terms of quality over other Pod-Style Vape Pens
Features of the CCell Luster:
- 350 mAh battery capacity
- Minimalist design with gleaming finish
- Uses CCell Luster pods, available in 0.5ml and 1.0ml
- Dimensions: 11 * 20.9 * 82.9 mm
How to Fill and Assemble Your Luster Pod
The CCell Luster is very easy to fill. The pod has ample room for a syringe needle to fit inside to be filled.
- Insert a filling needle into the space between the airway and the outer wall of the pod. Hold the pod upright and fill both sides next to the airway with oil. Split the oil in half on each side of the airway (0.25 ml each side for 0.5ml pods; 0.5ml for 1.0ml pods).
- Immediately after filling, insert and press the top cap piece vertically until it is fully sealed. Be sure to cap it right away or it will cause leakage.
- Push the filled pod into the mouthpiece until you hear a click sound.
Compatible Units – Butterfly Effect Vape
We have been receiving frequent questions in the form of “Does the CCell Luster work with the Butterfly Effect vape battery and pod?”. The answer is yes, the CCell Luster and Butterfly Effect vape are the same product and therefore have interchangeable parts.