Linx Eden Dry Herb Vaporizer is taking convection heating to the next level. The Eden has four variable temperature settings, an all-quartz chamber, and brings you a smooth vapor that is free from harmful toxins or plastics. The Eden also comes with lava plates that you can use to vaporize your extract and flower at the same time! The Eden can reach your ideal temperature in about 30 seconds, and comes with a custom-made silicon sleeve to keep your hand cool without compromising your health. The Linx Eden also comes with a 1-year warranty.
Features of the Linx Eden:
- All quartz heating chamber atomizer that heats instantly and evenly
- 2500mAh Lithium-ion battery recharges in 3-4 hours with USB
- 4 Variable Temperature settings
- 100% air insulation with no synthetic materials in the vapor path
- Dimension: 24x110mm/0.94×4.3inch without mouthpiece, or 24x 130mm / 0.94x 5.1 inch with mouthpiece
- Weight: 116g
- Lava plates allow you to vaporize both dry herb and concentrates simultaneously
How to use the Linx Eden
- Load the Eden by unscrewing the mouthpiece and inserting your material into the quartz heating chamber. Screw on the mouthpiece when loaded, and be sure not to overpack the chamber.
- Press the power button 5x rapidly to turn on the device and start heating.
- The 4 LED lights will blink and switch to solid once the desired temperature has been reached.
- Press the power button 3x rapidly to cycle between the 4 temperatures
- Blue: 360°F/182°C
- Green: 380°F/193°C
- Yellow: 400°F/204°C
- Red: 428°F/220°C
- Enjoy with a slow and steady draw.
The 2500mAh Lithium-ion battery can be charged in 3-4 hours with the included USB charger. The four vertical LED lights indicates the battery level on the Eden: 4 LED= 100%, 3 LED= 75%, 2 LED= 50%, 1 LED=25%. The Eden will blink white ten times when the battery power is low. Fully charge the battery before next use, and avoid using while charging.
The Linx Eden is covered by a one year limited warranty by Linx. If you have warranty questions or need support visit Linx Support